Looking for an easy way to get more space on your hard drive? While you access Internet or simply working offline, your hard drive gets filled with myriad of files (downloaded by you, your family members and your operation system itself). Many of those files are identical and simply waste your hard drive space. The Clone Hunter introduces a solution for this problem! With this handy tool, you can scan your entire hard drive or selected folders only, locate identical files using different search criteria and remove those files from your system.
To avoid the mistake in deletion, the program can keep a detailed log file.
- You can scan several folders and drives at once;
- Scan files by name, extension, date, content and other criteria;
- Detailed statistics;
- It is possible to scan certain types of files only;
- Lists discovered duplicate files in a comfortable tree-like view.
- After the scan completed, you have the full control over files found - you can keep oldest files, keep newest files, run files directly from the list etc.
Clone Hunter is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English, Russian and it was last updated on 2003-01-17. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000.
Clone Hunter (version 1.2) has a file size of 442.37 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 112 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.